There are only two of them in the dark and gloomy prison cabin, while marine ship crosses divisive storm waves. Marines, who have to guard the prisoner, are changing in the rush and Vice-Admiral has long been on the deck, giving orders, muted by roar of guns.
- You came here to gloat? - The question sounds almost like a statement, and her face breaks into a smile, which has long been rooted to her face: polite, precise, condescending.
- Yes - she holds out, not caring about the screams around: the time now doesn’t matter, either for him or for her. It would seem that long-awaited hour of gloomy and almost animal jubilation finally came, yet she feels nothing but boredom mixed with a little bit of pity. However she smiles, always smiles, because everything that happens plays into her hand.
- Jack is up there – she draws out, satisfying his curiosity. Doflamingo is in chains, but not broken, piously believing that it's not over. She sees it in his eyes, in the smug upturned chin, like a naughty child, and her fingers ghostly touch his face: even now, on his knees, he takes her almost to the shoulder.
- You’re saving me then? - Doflamingo grins almost victoriously. She smiles, still polite, precise and condescending, lifting his chin up. The almost 20 years long game is slowly coming to an end.
- Spare me - she chuckles, rolling the poisonous words on her tongue, so sweet and ready to break out. His expression changes ever so slightly, and she finds the sparks of interest lighting up somewhere inside. - What entertainment would that be?
One Piece (c) :iconEichiroodaplz: