Battista Serafina Affiliations:
35 [Pre-timeskip]\37 [Post-timeskip] Sex:
unknown place in New World.Orientation:
AliveDate of Birth:
4th of August 1487 AOP Bounty:
6' 1"/185 cmEye color:
gunmetal blue Hair color:
dark mahogany brownComplexion:
tanned, tawny.Physical traits:
athletic build, muscular, long curly hair usually kept free and messy [has a least one stubborn curl when kept braided], mole under left eye.Scars:
Right side of her neck, left shoulder, a large scar under bust, a lot of small and medium scars on her back.
coffee, silence, smell of a certain brand of tobacco and of wood, combats. Dislikes:
people who try to intimidate her or control her actions, rush, herbal tea, snow, loud noises.
- Independent - Serafina hates to be dependent or be ordered around. She enjoys the liberty to take her own actions, which is one of the qualities higher-ups dislike in her. Though that ability of operating alone and making quick decisions makes her very mobile and unpredictable. She has a sharp mind and her experience helps her operate with most efficiency in the New World.
- Compassionate - She understands the suffering of others very well and can't stand it. She's always eager to help and protect those who need it, that still is reason number one she's a marine. Fina is emphatic and even though her understanding not always finds polite ways of being shown, she's eager to do anything to comfort a person.
- Reliable - if something is trusted upon her, it'll most likely be done with all effort it'll take. She never goes back on an agreement and is very trustful person. She's well respected among the marines because of that even despite her behavior. She's always up to prove that she can do what is expected of her, the other thing being the ways she chooses for that.
- Just - has a very strong tho peculiar sense of justice. She tries to be just in what she makes and follows the inner code she's set, so her conciseness can be at ease. Though usually she can tell right from wrong and behave as justice associate in the most situations and can easily calm all the quarrels of her subordinates.
- Erratic - her independence and choleric nature makes her behavior very much eccentric. She is hard to predict - that's why she can't get a proper promotion. She has a peculiar mindset not every person can handle and understand, much like her former mentor - Monkey D. Garp.
- Vengeful - never forgets insults, rudeness, or someone hurting people she loves. Much like an outraged lion will she seek revenge on those people sooner or later, with all she's got. It's highly unlikable she'll just forget something or forgive her enemy.
- Reckless - From her youth on she never truly understood the limit of her own abilities, the overwhelming physical strength made most of her battles pretty reckless, even out of good or altruistic intentions. She doesn't know how to hold back and now, sadly, there's no one to stop her from running into trouble.
- Ruthless - when outraged or dealing with criminals she knows no mercy. No pity is shown to her fiend, that's why she's notoriously called "a scary woman" by many pirates, acquainted with her on the battlefield. In a cruel world such as she lives in the stronger survives, and she is not taking second chances and let herself being devoured by it.
A former pirate, Bernardita Battista
] left infant Serafina at Marineford to protect her. She's a very sturdy woman, who is now settled at her home Island of Tollan keeping an apothecary. Being reunited with her daughter after more than 25 years of separation didn't change her character to the best. They have a very complicated relationship, but being with her grandchildren softens her heart a lot. Alike Fina, she possesses brutal physical strength, but not as much as her daughter. Has rather calm and sarcastic personality, smokes a lot.Father:
] Never spoken about, all Fina knows that he was a notorious pirate, who caused a lot of ruckus in the New World during Roger's era and was pursued by WG and Tenryuibitos and executed by them, so her mother had to flee with little Fina in her hands.
Children: Marcela Battista:
Serafina's younger daughter [img
]. Actually she and her brother have a few minutes difference, but she's still considered a younger one. Much like her mother and grandmother she inherited brutal physical strength. She's very shy and awkward to strangers, but due to her kind-heart personality she overcomes that fast. She has quiet manner of speaking and is mostly calm and collected, unlike her brother. She loves her mother very much and treasures the hat Fina gave her when she was about 3 y.o. She intentionally tries to suppress her strength but it makes it only worse, so she often has "slips" which turn into rage attacks, when she can beat up her opponent and bring immense destruction to her surroundings. Only her brother can calm her in those moments. She does cry a lot when upset or afraid. Miguel Battista:
Serafina's elder son [img
]. Self-proclaimed protector of his sister, he possesses a lot less of the exceptional family power, but still is a very sturdy child. He's loud and outgoing and surprisingly popular with town girls. Being the only "man" of his family, he's very protective, thrifty and level-headed. But taking after his mom, he's quite short-tempered. He often misses her but tries to take care of the family in her absence. He secretly trains with his grandmother to become strong. Lacking a fatherly figure, he is sometimes very rude and harsh on others, but so much tsundere when it comes to being praised. Is afraid to seem powerless or intimidated, so rarely cries and tries to suppress his overwhelming emotions.Love Interest: Donquixote Rosinante
- her first and only best friend with whom she started a relationship later. She'd known him since she was 6, when he was taken in by Sengoku and he was the first person to befriend her, even though not without some difficulties and time. They basically grew up and experienced a lot together going through marine training. She was always there to comfort him while he was her conscience and voice of reason. Having a strong bond over the years resulted in developing a romance interest during their late teenage years. They continued keeping in touch secretly during his infiltration on occasions, she often went after Doflamingo pirates according to data given.
her family is a major weakness, mentions of Rosinante and Vergo, also her temper sometimes fails her in battles /which can make her illogical and raged and dangerous for the people around/. No DF is also considered by her as a weakness, since she needs to obtain it for a promotion.Fighting Style: Rokushiki -
due to her physical abilities, that was the first thing she mastered as a marine apprentice. Taught by Garp, she survived rigorous training to excel at all six of the techniques. Adding her born with physical strength, she's a serious opponent to ever go on a hand to hand fight.
2 skills she acquired during timeskip are cooking and knitting. Physical/Mental Illnesses: